Orders and delivery
What is your delivery delay?
We do our best! Once your order has been placed, we need 2 working days top to process the order, and then 2 more working days at least for a regular delivery. If you select an express delivery, you'll receive your order 2 days top after its been processed. These delivery delays might slightly change according to the period of time. Please watch your inbox when you place an order, our shipping forwarders will give you a tracking number to check where your precious parcel is.
How do you calculate the delivery fees?
SHIPPING TO FRANCE
- shipping to a delivery point (Mondial Relay) - 3 to 5 working days - 4€
- home delivery without signature and with tracking - 2 to 3 working days - from 4€
- free delivery for every order over 40€
- click and collect at our shop in Paris - free!
SHIPPING TO EU
- home delivery with signature and with tracking (from 4 to 6 working days minimum) - from 4€
- free delivery for every order over 50€
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OUTSIDE EU
- the fees are calculated according to your order
For orders to be delivered to a country outside the EU, customs fees may be added at the time of delivery, above a certain amount. This formality is handled by the carrier. Details available here.
I'm sooo excited and I'd like to track my parcel, how can I do?
Help!!! The carrier says my parcel has been delivered but I have nothing.
Oh no :(
But don't panic! Most of the time your building intendant, your colleague or your neighbor has signed in for the parcel and did not tell you.
If not, here are the steps to get the things back to normal:
- Step 1: start to issue a personal claim directly to the shipping forwarder.
- Step 2: please notify us about the lost of the parcel. Do not forget to give us your order number.
It's very important that you issue a claim before us!
I changed my mind, i'd like to return the awesome product I just received, how can I do so?
It's up to you how you return the parcel, provided that the carrier includes a tracking option. This means that you cannot return an item by simply posting it using a postage stamp. If the product we receive is in perfect condition, in its original packaging, not open, then we can proceed to the refund. If you are very close to one of our shop you can also return your parcel this way.